Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reaction

I hate how I reacts to Saturday, everything seems slower, my movement, my thinking, especially my reaction. I don't know why, I always feel tired, or some other people might say lazy. But I am seriously not lazy, I want to be active. But somehow, I am way too tired to move, when I stand up, I feel dizzy, the room feels shaky. Probably is the after shock huh..
Yesterday was hilarious, Alice was funny. I mean, when you look at her you start cracking up. It all started when Abby said 'Look at Alice! She looks funny!', yea that was when everyone started cracking up. Danielle said it was because of her skirt, it was slant sideways and her jersey make her body a little bit distorted. We played a game how fast people react or realised what was changed to a person's appearance. I suck at it of course, I don't know what I was doing, so all I did was fold up my jersey's sleeves and lower my tie. Before that, they were trying to pronounce my chinese name correctly, obviously it was a failure. Abby was the closest one to getting my name right and she was asking 'Do I sound asian?'. She is good but she doesn't sound asian. Alice is always the worst at pronouncing my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment