Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What I did today...

Study, that is what i did today. But not all the time, of course i daydream sometimes. Well I finish my graphics today and hand it in today, no more work for graphics! Well i bet one will be coming tomorrow. Anyway, I got my science paper back today. Well, I wasnt really nervous about the test mark, unlike in malaysia, shaking like a leaf. I got merit for physics, dang! One mark off to excellent, I was pretty gutted.
Morning tea was nothing much, went to the form room again. Badminton practice was cancel. Wouldnt blame the teacher, only 2 person show up. Natalia got her calf muscle injured yesterday for playing hockey. She said she will be fine on Wednesday, I was like wow, incredible, your injuries can be healed before the game. So i went for lunch with my mates. Well, Tamine got tired and put her leg up on the table stand (dont know what it is called), so I question her.
Me : Why do u put your leg up?
Tamine : I am tired because....
Me : Oh I thought you are pregnant. (jokingly)
Tamine : Doesnt mean I am fat means I am pregnant.
Me : No I didnt say you are fat, it is just that pregnant ladies put their legs up.
Tamine : Oh, yes I am pregnant.
Me : Wow! Who is your husband?
Tamine : Uhh..I dont know.
Me : You dont know? How many men have you slept with?
Tamine : Ten.
Me : Incredible.
Tamine : Shut up Livia, you ruin my day.
Well, everyone laugh like mad. Then, she started picking on me. Stacey, well she is pretty smart though.
Me : Why chick?
Stacey : That is what boys call girls.
Me : Oh, then what do you call a chicken baby?
Stacey : End of conversation.
During english class, we were suppose to write an essay about the movie we have watch. The verbal and the visual, well, I work with stacey together. We just laugh at each others spelling. I was the one who laugh at her the most. She spell fly-fligh, how can that not be hilarious? She told me that she is only good at memorising numbers, she told me she could memorise her mum's credit card number and other stuff. But not peoples cellphone number, she thinks that it is not important. PE class was alright, Zahara told me that the graphics calculator was found. YAY! Anyway, Zahara told me that someone handed in the office saying that she felt guilty. Well good for you to hand it in, but you shouldnt steal it in the first place. Go get your own graphics calculator if you want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment