Thursday, August 27, 2009

So glad that my exams are over! Biology and Chemistry was alright. But physics was a nightmare. The first two pages was terrible. I dont think teacher ever taught us about the equation F=mg. Got that right I guess but the other question was like WTH??? I was staring at the paper, my head was blank I thought it was my mistake that I didnt study but realised that this is part of the physics havent been taught. Some of my friends complained too. Hm! So if we failed....Nah just hope that I wont fail that physics paper and any other papers.
I spent all of my time in the library reading some book called 'Following the wrong God home'. It is about some singaporean lifestyle. A lady name Yin Ling, who is beautiful, enigmatic and engaged to a wealthy political ambitious man. But falls in love with Ben and American professor. And.... I haven't finish the book. I seems to know more about singapore.
Well, I won my game today, and my team won the finals. Zahara and Ellen's group wasn't there so the opposition team sort of play by themselves and went home. I am going to have some fun time today since my exams finish. I also can't wait to get some intensive training on badminton. I will beat the professional some day. Just wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment