Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I did my creative writing. While doing that work, I realised that I couldnt bear to see my dog die. I couldnt even bear to make her suffer. I wish I was there patting her. I love it when I express my sadness towards her, she would just sit there quietly listening to what I got to say. Licking my hand as if she is comforting me. I planned to work with dogs too. :D I think I want to work with animals. I meant like a vet or something.
Well, my team won. I would say I was the worst among the team, sending the ball flying everywhere around the room. And after yesterday badminton footwork practices, I tend to use it a lot in volleyball which is not right. Yes and congratulation to couples that are getting married tomorrow (Zahara and Ellen). They went hand in hand skipping around the gym today. It was really funny.
Another thing that is funny is when this year 9. Super annoying girl came into the graphics room and accused Alice and her friend, (maybe including me) saying that we threw water on them. The window was closed. She is a problematic child. We had the same problem before with her, she was the one that threw stuff at Stacey. Well, Alice is really such a smart mouth kid. She answered her back and stared at her through the window which makes it so funny. That kid kept storming in and out of the graphics room. Yelling some stuff at us...which I didn't really listen. I was daydreaming again. And Alice though I was afraid. Pfftt...please, I know how to answer back. Just that I don't like to make enemies. And probably an Asian girl like me should shut up because it will make some non-racist girl become racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment