Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Childhood

I want to be a child again...
For then life would be full of fun, full of joy.
That was when I was innocent all the time. That was the time when I could just mix so well with people...Although we fight, we get back together the next day. Childhood time was fun and it went by too fast.
Now when we are old, every word, we have to be careful. All we do is, study, study, study...
And the sentence they love to ask a teenager is 'What do you want to be when you grow up?' or 'Have you thought about your future?'. Your negative thoughts are what you always think about your body or what people think about you.
I have created a question for myself when all I have are negative thoughts.
'What do you like or love..?'
I love it when people smile or laugh..with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment