Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gravity Camp

Gravity camp was awesome but didnt make any friends. They dont have anything like mixing around so everyone was sticking to the person they knew already. We played mini golf, which I hit too hard and lost my ball. Well, my friend helped me find my ball at the end. The first day of camp was when I met Rachael, she was same age like me but in year 12. Smart people... And three people is only in my bunk room. Rachael, me and Tanya, so it was pretty much peaceful but I didnt get much sleep. I think my mind was too excited about the next day.
Next day, woke up, ate our breakfast and then praise God again. Learned that we should love him with all our hearts and our hearts should be open to him. Also learnt that he is the love that we been dreaming off for a long, long time. Then we had some events, which I chose song writing, and learn how to write songs. Then got lost and didnt go to the second option, drama. So went to play UNO with Evelyn. Won twice, woohoo! Later, at night I learn that we should touch God instead of bumping into him. Then, Craig (the speaker) prayed for all the leaders, one by one and then the leaders went to prayed for the others. I went to sit down because my legs sort of like hurt standing too much. Later, we prayed for other people to be healed. I dont know what to do so I sat down again but Evelyn chased me out of my seat and ask me to pray for someone. So I went to pray for one lady. Then some people was healed by prayers which is a miracle. After the meeting we had disco which me and some of my friends didnt go there but we played UNO again and eating chips together. Played till 2am then went to bed. I woke up at 7am because Debbie was snoring away, and at 8 everyone was like awake so they were like running and screaming outside so can't sleep again.
It was fun, glad I went and it did help me to know God more and took away my boring holidays away.

No comments:

Post a Comment