Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It was such a shame because I didnt bring anything to share because it was Ellie's(dont know whether I got that right) birthday. Everyone, well, almost everyone brought something and I was eating my two buns. Alice always got scolded by G because we always fight. But G always saw alice hitting me so alice is the one that got scolded everytime. Muahahaha! Well, she drew on my leg which make my legs look like a dirty leg which haven't been wash for a few days. I sat at the corner during interval time and thank goodness they didnt see me until interval was over. Of course they were yelling at me. Well, I tried to read some chinese and realised I forgot most of it already. Bah! Who cares. I am not a language person, I am more of a sports type or maybe not. Alright, time to study..

No comments:

Post a Comment