Monday, December 7, 2009

Badminton, I wanted intensive training but end up those old folks time and date just doesnt suit well with my schedule.. So I end up and planned to ask Uncle Tony to train me if he is willing to...And everyone of my friends are like Livia your accent changed! I believe this is the cause of hanging out with all the kiwis and not one asian. Especially Alice who loves to teach me how to speak the kiwi accent through the phone. And I never seems to get it right. The boys didnt want to believe that my brother is talking the way he is talking. They think that he is lying, but actually he isn't. He is just the same like me, no asian friends and all kiwis. Of course he will change.Every auntie was like 'Oh Livia you put on weight! Nice cheeks now.' and I felt my soul was taking away everytime they said that. But they said I got nice cheeks so my spirit was lifted up again! My bones feel so fragile now, they are going to break as soon as I stand up. Badminton in Malaysia are way hardout than New Zealand. Oh yeah! And I bought skinny jeans and shoes. At last, I won't be the akward one when I hang out with my friends. But I might still be the akward one though, Asian in the mist of Kiwis and fat in the mist of skinny people. What a shame..and I need someone to teach me how to swim! Everytime standing at the side while those little kids kicks of and swim, it is really embarrassing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment