Saturday, December 19, 2009

Camp : Zeroes to Heroes

It was really good. The worst part of it was jungle trekking is that everyone (almost) got leeches on their legs, hand or body. I got some leeches on my legs, that freaking leech just climb higher and higher from my leg to my thigh. They are really disgusting. You can hear everyone shouting 'LEECH!' while our doctor, Chen li, with her mosquito spray goes around saying 'Where? Where?' and spray on the leech which it drop of later. Juliana and her but goes sliding down all the way at the sloppy part. Me? I tripped two times and landed on my butt. There is a boy named Kiat Siong, he was really funny. While we were going up hill, he was already panting like a dog while the others were laughing and smiling away. Juliana even got to help him when he climb down the hill. Well, it was good team work though.
Oh yeah, there was another part of it. The romanopoly by Juliana, that was when I got a pretty good present which I am still suffering from it. Every single time I sit on a chair I have to leaned on my right bum because my left bum is aching from a terrible fall. It was a fight with Qi, we were on the bench pushing each other, because of the game. We are asked to fight just to please the King, King Rodney the III. While we were fighting, Qi got hold by pushing me backwards as the chair wasn't that stable, I pulled her and held on to her as we fell side ways. Qi got a deep cut on her leg while I got a sore bum which I couldn't sit upright now.
But all in all it was the best holiday in Malaysia so far. I get to spend more time with my mates. I saw a 5 weeks old puppy which couldn't open their eyes yet. They were so adorable, there were six of them and their mum was such a good mum. When it was raining heavily, their mum carried them to somewhere safe. They were just too adorable.
The first day of Uncle Philip speech was all about science and maths that are related to the bible. He was teaching us and we were like 'oohh..' and 'ahhh..' for people like me though. And after the session, our brains felt like heroes! Christine is a dramatic girl, she fell for every boy in the camp. But her favourite was Daniel (one chinese boy). She goes around calling people handsome and pretty in mandarin. She is really funny and shameless. She reminded me of Alice, but I think she is worst than Alice.
Photos will be uploaded later.

No comments:

Post a Comment