Friday, December 4, 2009

The surprise

At last i can blog about this, I think Alice is dying to know what have been happening in Malaysia, ae Alice? Probably not...
I really had a good time today, it was hilarious. My friends even saw some of my NZ friends. They said they looks so mature and I look so childish.....
Anyway today I ate roti canai.

Watch the video my NZ friends, this is how malaysian speak.

This is like their first time seeing someone using a messaging chair. Elena was like 'Oh! Oh! Now it is messaging her butt..' And Tiong was like 'I can't feel anything at my butt.'

It was a pretty good surprise. Farah reaction was funny, she came and I came out. All she does was cup her mouth and point at me. And after that she muttered 'I am going to kill you'.

Jazel, she came in and said 'Hi everyone' in her cheerful voice and one glance at everyone. She was like smiling happily and all of the sudden she pointed at me and said 'You are back!' Slow reaction I know.

Michelle, no comment about her reaction all she does was 'Oh hi Livia...' Sigh..

But darshna, it was hilarious. She was shocked that everyone was here but she took a glance and I thought 'Oh well, she might not have a reaction after all'. It changes until one of her friend grab her hand and ask her to look closely at everyone. She saw me and ran to hugged me. Then she started blaming Tiong for blocking her. Haha...

Andrea, was through the phone. Too bad she can't come, I phone her and she didnt believe me at first thinking I was Tiong. Until everyone convince her that it was me and she was like 'OMG!' and started crying...She thought she would never be able to see me if she go to Penang which is like tomorrow. So she started sobbing and I had to convince her that I will stay till February. If she dint cry I would have said I am staying her till January but she cried. Didnt expect that...haha! All in all it was good. But I sort of miss NZ and my friends there right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment