Thursday, January 21, 2010

A day in my mum school

The alarm rang noisily, while I turned and tossed helplessly, chucking pillows at it but it will never shut up. I never woke up as early as 6.30 a.m during my holidays, but I have to suffer for the cause of meeting my friends. After drinking a cup of (awful) oats, I jump into the all so refreshing shower.
When you are bored at home, you wish to be with a crowd; When you are crowded by noisy people, you wish to be at home alone. Today, I am crowded with the chatters of the old ladies. Of course some were young some were old, but not one is younger than me. They yak, while I sit silently at my mum's teacher desk, crouching silently with my book of 'Charlie Angel'. I am not much of a fan of it but it pass my time. I flip endlessly at the book, finding no interest in the book, waiting for the time to pass, 8.20 a.m it is my chance to take up that old black laptop and blog. I got nothing better to do. I bet my friends in Malaysia, which is currently in school is suffering while my Nz friends are enjoying. Lucky them, I am suffering of boredness now!
Trying to brush up on my lousy english. Madness, my english sucks and I am taking english 222. Alice english is better than me and she is taking english 212 ( if I am not mistaken).

No comments:

Post a Comment