Monday, February 22, 2010

Athletics day and first day of badminton training

I was eating all the throughout athletics sport day, gosh I am going to be so fat. Anyway, Alice went around spraying people with her deodorant, the worst thing is that she sprays it at people's armpit. She held the deodorant very near to the shirt so it looks like you get a wet stain on it. So Alice spray it real near people's armpit which make people looks like they have sweaty armpits. She learnt it from Abby, she did it on G's shirt so it makes her looks like she have sweaty armpits. We were laughing so hard but G just kept talking and talking.
While they took part in the sports, I watch. I watch how they went for the 200m run and Alice was running with her 'V' outfit and she ran like a stiff stick, while G was right in front of the rest. After the 200m run they went to partake in the shot put. G chuck it right at the net which is near her side. I think everyone was cracking up down there, while I was cracking up up there alone.
Badminton training, there was only eight of us. We went on training on our footworks and holding the badminton in the right way. The badminton trainer was a canterbury coach, so it was pretty good. I like the training so I am planning to go again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment