Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1 more day to holiday!

I am actually rejoicing at the fact that holiday are coming! Woohoo! I love holidays, the only 2 weeks that I can sleep in without my stupid alarm going off. The only 2 weeks where I can relax and have fun and watch movie till late night.
Alice wasn't here today and I heard that she got another infection on her leg. I also heard that she can't go for easter camp (which is her favourite camp and she been awaiting for it since last year), the poor soul. But G said that she would definitely go because nothing will stop her.
Biology, my favourite class, although I haven't memorize some definition, but I will get it done soon. We were having some spelling bee competition to see who is the best, I challenge Amy and Stacey was the judge. But we ended up with a tie and then I thought, I should test Stacey and she can't spell engineering quite hilarious actually. It is a wonder that she reads heap of books and yet can't get her spelling right and her english is actually quite good. Oh well, she is brighter than me, I think all of my friends are brighter than me. I had a different lunch time today, I had lunch with G and Danielle near Gresson instead of Stevenson. G like that spot except for the fact that she is surrounded by juniors.
Business Management, another subject that I love, G copied my notes for tomorrow exam and she said I made her wrote asian writing. She corrected me that it is 'and this is negative thinking' instead of 'and this is a negative thinking'. Oh well, mistake is where we learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment