Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Before you start reading this post (if you are in NZ) go, watch the moon, it lits the sky up beautifully, the wonderful creation of God. Amazing isn't it? Anyway, the little group that I sit with, most of them have boyfriends. Shocking isn't it? It was especially for me. Alice got hers by slamming into this brunette guy and both were desperate so they started dating. Jokes, didn't happen like that, it was full of drama and all sort of nonsense. Go ask her personally if you want to know. I think as the time pass, I will be the only one who is single.
I have got badminton tomorrow, somehow I dread going there especially when I am the only year 13 there. Bo-Ring! Oh well, just play and enjoy it. I really don't like chemistry, especially when I felt like I was the dumbest in class. I don't even know why I took that class! I should stop writing now, I should get on with graphics since it is due on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment