Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hectic day

Planning not to type that much anymore. Basically, I type a whole lots of words in this 'Hectic Day' and the internet was down and my whole message was gone. Silly internet!
Well this morning my alarm rang at 6.30am, I switch it off and dozed off again. I woke up by myself at 6.45 am, amazingly, and got out from my warm and cosy bed. Fumbled through the darkness to find the switch. I squint my eyes as the lights goes on, to avoid the torturing cold air, I changed into my uniform quickly. I went to the bathroom and get myself prepared. I had toast and milk, my everyday breakfast.
First period was graphics, I am far behind on my work but still chat with my mates. After realising it was due end of this week, I grab a pencil and sketched a package on my book.
Next was CIM, exam time...basically copy the text from the previous work i have done and just change some things. Morning tea was normal, we chatted about our holidays and I realised stacey got a childish lunch box so I started teasing her.
Moving on to lunch break, I went for my badminton practice. Soon Yie ran around the court chasing after the ball while Steffie was just jumping the opposite way where the ball went and pretending that she got the ball. Natalia was trying to teach me how to serve the different way. Was a total failure, I end up hitting the ball everywhere. English was up next, we watch 'The castle'. It was suppose to be a comedy movie but no one laugh at all. Everyone watch in silence and at the end they think it was silly. Aussie's movie just aint for New Zealanders.
PE was the most tiring period. My team the 'yellow mellow' against the blue team. Seven against eleven. Wasnt really fair was it? It wasnt to me, they scored two goals and so...
Miss: They only got 7 players.
Blue : Oh real?
Miss: Anyone wants to move over there?
Blue : Nah!
Haylie (not sure how to spell her name) : Livia is equivalent to three players and Stacey...
Blue : YEAH!
I was like 'Oh what!? ME???Although I am equivalent to three my stamina is equivalent to one. I cant run up and down the whole field.'
End up playing the same. So we lost 2-0. Gave up being striker, whats the point of being a striker if u cant get pass 5 defenders. So end up being a defender. I got tired after 5 mins. So I just stood at a side.
I came home and got a nice hot shower. Didnt want to get out the shower at first. Oh well, I got to do my graphics and research some restaurant brochures for the CIM exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment