Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home just don't feel like home anymore.

School was really good. Isha and I chatted about badminton again, and this time we planned to play together in the gym. Well first period, Maths, boring. Anyway graphics class was alright. I chatted with my mates while i did my homework. Alice was one weird girl, she makes weird sounds. Sounds she made was disturbing one. Two beautiful ladies, although they look like one but they dont act like one, Terri and Abby chatters happily behind the back. Alice and I have some silly talks. I wouldnt call it talking though. We were actually praising each others work and denying each others praises.
Anyway, PE class today was theory and it was dead boring. Well not as boring as Maths. Almost slept in Maths class. Lunch time was fun, I taught my mates how to speak chinese.
Me : wo de min jiao Olivia.
Olivia : womingciao Olivia.
Me: What???
Olivia : *repeat what she said.
Me : No, it is wo DE min JIAO.
Olivia : Ciao? Z-out?
* they pronouce Z as zee (cant really explain)
Well she got it right at the end, after a long, long time. Stacey who was working on her German turns and looked at us.
Stacey : Mandarin?
Me : Yes.
Stacey : Xie xie!
I nodded softly, Stacey just threw her hand high up in the air and said 'Woohoo! I still remember!'. Everyone was like '?' She proudly said that she learnt chinese when she was at her seven grade. Olivia asked whether she can say a sentence, Stacey shook her head.
Olivia : SHAME! I can say some.
Olivia wrote some jap. for me to read. I then wrote some for her. Okay, moving along...
Home wasn't home. Going home is just to meet two quarrelsome dude. Every girls would agree with me that boys eat too much. If you open something delicious, in just a few secs, that thing will be gone because boys eat too much. Well my brother said I ate too much, I was like 'What?? You eat more than me.' One small little cake was on the table. I told them to leave for dad. Of course they started this fight over a small little cake. My brother said that he havent eaten any (obviously it was a lie because in the morning after dad left, there were 2 big slices of cake).
Me : But I saw two big slices of cake after dad left.
Bro : I ate one when I came back.
Me : I thought you said you didnt eat any.
I lost of course, so he ate the whole thing. I just eat my biscuit in silence, he looked at me with his unhappy eyes and grab some biscuit for himself. I looked at the plate filled with beehoon in his hand. I just shut my mouth and walk away, I always lose anyway. So, from now onwards I plan not to eat a single thing except for lunch and breakfast so that he will have nothing against me. Need to lose some weight anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment