Monday, July 20, 2009

Just another day

Today I went to church. Childrens doing action 'God is our superhero'-song. Later they asked everyone to do it, I m the only one who stood there with the hands cross and watch the grown-ups doing the action. Well not really only me, some people didnt do it too. Just too shy to do the actions. They were really adorable.
Came home grab some brownies to eat, it is real yummy :D. Anyway, I practice on my badminton skills. Learning a new serve which i really suck at it. I tell u i am really terrible at it. I kept missing the shuttlecock which my mates called it 'cock'. Some naughty mates i got here. I rang Jia Ling yesterday and got some news update about Malaysia and my mates there. Heard that their band is popular, good for them. I also heard that Andrea is sick, will pray for her and hopes she get well soon.
I played some rugby with my brother just now. Kicking the ball and chasing after it. I gain some weight :( and some muscle :D.Tomorrow is school day, yay....

No comments:

Post a Comment