Sunday, July 19, 2009

Boring and frustrating day

Internet was down again cause someone called. It is really frustrating. Now i cant even sign in to my msn, kept trying and trying and i gave up. Connections isnt good, cant even text my mates. Only if i go to some certain areas like my room or outside of the house.
School holidays is going to end soon. Next week is the first week of term 3. Sigh, heaps of exam will be coming up. Not that i study much, but i like science. It is an interesting subject, bio, chem and physics. Real interesting. I havent been doing much lately, just working on my graphics design which i m stuck at one part and just cant continue. Most of the time i m on the internet. But nobody seems to be online. :(
Well there is one thing good about today, I m going to eat pie for lunch and it is yummy. I am really stuck at my graphics...someone..HELP! Yesterday i was chatting with Darshna, talking about her cheerleading pictures. Glad that some people in malaysia are actually interested in soccer. But teachers there are hopeless, they get your hopes up and slowly crush it to the ground. That's what happen to me last year. Going to the teacher for help is really pointless. They really should let the student try it out. Nevermind about it, it is a small school.
My second brother is really annoying. Whatever i do he wants to know. Even when i am typing right now he is watching me. Everything i do he just want to know. Everytime i got to chase him away but he ends up coming back and reading everything i type to my mates and read everything i have in facebook, plurk, friendster. He really should be doing something useful than checking out my stuff. I really need some privacy. If he dont even let me see whatever he does, why must I? Sometimes he even knows my password that he just logs in and check every single stuff that i have. Why cant he just study or do something useful? People needs privacy so if u are reading this stop irritating and annoying me. I need my own privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment