Friday, July 17, 2009

My second blog

This is actually my second blog. First blog has gone down the drain. Not really down the drain but just disappear cause i wasnt really serious about it. Now it depends. I choose to blog because my teacher (Miss Ambrose) said that I need to work hard on my proofreading so that quality writing is not spoilt by careless errors. It was really such a shame.
Today been rushing on my graphics. I am only up to design development and I got so many more to go. Lets see final, model, 2 concepts of package, design development, final and model. It is due on Tuesday, my work is terrible so might not get any credits for this design. So far work for graphics has been alright. Got 8 credits for graphics. Pretty glad about that. My mates can write a whole lot of sensible words which is up to one page. I did a whole lot of rubbish and only got two lines for the whole design. Shame on me.

Stacey did a great job in making me jealous yesterday. She been boasting about how she made a snow angel in Oetematata (dont know where and dont know how to spell it). She told me that the snow level was up to knee length and it was freezing. Thanks a lot for remembering me during the snow day, stacey, you ruin my holidays mood. I have been waiting for snow to come pouring down since winter starts.
It is Thursday already and i dont really want this term three holidays to end. It is relaxing (which is really what i do always) and fun (because there is no homework except for graphics). Sigh! Days pass by real fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment