Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here I am again. Sitting on a chair facing the computer and typing and typing and typing again. I am holding a tissues with blood all over. My nose is bleeding, lack of water I guess. I have studied my English poetry and short stories. I don't know what else to study about. I have no idea what will be coming out.
I went to Evelyn's house last night and heaps of people turn out. The house was crowded like mad. I realise something. Sitting down on the floor while people is standing up isn't good. Why? Because...
1. I can smell people's smelly feet and socks.
2. A guy almost shove his arse into my face. As if his arse isn't smelly enough.
3. I feel short.
I have to sit down because of some reason. All chairs had been occupied by people. So I sit on the floor because I have stomachache (you know you tend to fart more if you have stomach ache) and my legs felt lazy. Hm...farting is embarrassing isn't it? How come my friends in NZ doesn't feel embarrass when they fart out loud (Alice) ;P. They acted about Joseph how he got famous and all that stuff. Potiphar's wife was acted by some guy and Potiphar was acted by a woman. It was hilarious. Later, they played the game guess what song is it. Girls against boys. They shouted and argue like drunkard people. My eardrums was going to burst at that time. I think the neighbours might be thinking '@#&@!!! Asian! People are trying to sleep here.' Haha!
I can taste blood in my mouth and it taste bitter....I guess. Can't really tell. Dessert was great, I ate chocolate chips ice cream I guess and a donut with chocolate topping on it. Oh yeah and mini cupcakes with something on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment