Monday, August 24, 2009

Went to the badminton championship match today. I lost 2 match and won one. Sigh....I m still not good enough, but I m more worried about my english test and computer test tomorrow. I almost won the second match but lost... I stole Natalia's cellphone and she chased me around the whole court. I bet all the others will be thinking they are really crazy. Almost played mix with some boy name Sam. But another girl came along and he ask me whether I still want to play mix and I said no. Natalia got mad with me and I dont know why. She told me that he really wanted to play with me that is why he said 'are you sure' three times. What nonsense.... anyway poor Soon Yie was stuck with Thomas for mix while i happily enjoyed how both of them work together. Quite glad that I dont have to play mix, I could go home early that is one good point.
Well I had fun today. I would have been much nicer if there isnt any exam's tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment