Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I came home early today. Only today I can come home early. Tomorrow will spend all of my time reading if I can use the internet in the school library I might use it as well. There is just one problem, where should i put my badminton bag? When exams start where will my big badminton bag go?
Today test was alright I think. I sit behind so I can see everyone working so hard on their exam test. After I have finish all my papers except for excellents question. I dont really get what do they want. Anyway, after I have finish I could see some of my friends doing the exam. They seems to do so better than me because they kept writing without hestitation. I realised I was the only with my head up so I planned to try on the excellent question and merit. Checking through my answer again. So I spent like half an hour on one silly excellent question. I think I wrote too much. Shouldnt waste my pen ink if I was so sure that I will get it wrong. Most of the question I left blank was on my graph paper section. They ask whether the ball can reach the goal, I just drew a line estimating the distance and I didnt calculate anything. I was thinking that the highest point is the vertex and my answer was yes. It will reach the goal. Because....dont need to type about that cause all the readers will think I my answer is dumb. To me it is dumb.
I didnt bring my ruler today so I went to the office to borrow a ruler. And the lady dont even know how to spell my name. She spelt it as Lee... the 1st time. Second time she wrote levia. What the heck? How hard can my name be? It is just Olivia without the O and it will be Livia. She got quite impatient so she just shoved the pen to me and ask me to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment