Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Exams...

So glad that English exam was over. English was real hard. I was thinking for like 5 minutes there doing nothing. I was stuck at the novel part and gave up and move to the formal writing. Write whole bunch of nonsense in it. Then moved on to the novel part. Wrote almost the exact same thing like what I have written down for my practice essay. I chose number 2 which is the important event. Actually for all of the papers I chose the same question. I wrote that the important event was after John Barton's death because Josie came to realise that she already had the freedom that she wanted so badly...I guess. The others was two short stories and a film 'The Castle'. After that I sort of proof read two of my essay through. Realise some mistake, change the words and some sentences again. Left 5 to 10 minutes started daydreaming again. After the invigilator started asking everyone to put down their pens I came back to my real world again.
Computer test was a bit hard. I got stuck at a paper. Reread it several times still dont really get what the instruction wants me to do. So I sort of waste my time thinking and thinking. But it was my second last paper. Anyway, I wrote down all sort of things about eating healthy which I dont do that. And I got to write an article about healthy foods. I was like WTH! I dont eat healthy food. I prefer junk food. So I just copy from the previous essay about healthy food and just follow what they said. They said that eating vegetables and fruits will make make you look younger. Is it true??
Anyway I saw Natalia adn Fleur today. They kept staring at me for nothing. I was a bit uncomfortable so went over there and complain about them. They laughed at me and I dont even know what are they laughing about. I also found out that we avonside badminton team is going to versus our own team for finals. Yeah! For the first time we versus our own team mates. My former team. Lol! May the best team wins. Natalia is so certain that we will win. Well, what can I say...we might win but the that team is pretty good. I know cause they are my former team.

No comments:

Post a Comment