Saturday, August 22, 2009

My day...

I feel so tired. My mock up is like a pile of rubbish that has just been collected from the bin. I hate my mock up model. I need to fry nuggets for pot bless after this. To tell you the truth, I dont feel today is much fun. During maths class I played hangman (died three times) and tic tac toe with Isha. Got bored later on, so started dreaming again.
I would say lunch is alright. Wanted to go over to Abby's group today but, on a second thought their friends really creep me out. It feels like I just need a lot of guts to go over to the other group. I got no guts at all. Realise my friends gossip quite a lot too. Wouldnt say I really like gossipers, gossip tend to put me off. I tend to bother whether some of my friends gossip about me. Well, if someone gossip about me I think I will get upset. But I do think they gossip about me though. No one is perfect and I dont reckon I am. I do reckon some of my friends in Malaysia gossip about me too right?
Tamine and Stacey divorce twice today. It was really funny when they throw their invisible ring away and started quarrelling over some stuff. Stacey kept whinning because Chelsy took her hair tie. Sigh...next week is exam week. The worst is Wednesday, I will be all alone till 3.15 p.m. because of badminton. I might as well bring some books to read. I wish I got PSP. So I can play in the school ground. Time pass faster when I play video games. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment