Thursday, August 20, 2009

I have finish my concepts today. Mock up model is real hard. I dont know what am I doing. Thinking about what subject I should take, I know 5 subjects I am going to take but I need another subject. Should I take business management 223? But it only have 15 credits for level 2 and dont know what cetificate stuff they will give us. I am certain that I will take Bio 222, Chemistry 222, Physics 222, Maths 222 and English 222 (not sure whether I should take 222 or 212). I got a Avonside jacket just for the tournament on Sunday. I might lose at the first round. If I win the tournament it will really be a blessing from God. Lol! Keep dreaming.
Teacher didnt teach during maths. So I revised with Nicole our maths subject. She is such a nerd. She studied last night and every night I guess. I called her smartypants. Guess what name she came out for me....Peanuts. Lol! I would acknowledge that I am quite dumb. English was boring, she said that my proofreading should improve again... I hate proofreading. My english isnt that good.
My second brother always want to show me his shuffles. So boring...I feel like playing some good video games. Thats all....I need to find for some cellotape and big scissors to do my mock up. I guess I will study later on (pffttt like that would happen. Well it would if i care.) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment