Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some day...

I got back biology today. Got a merit only. Will study harder to get to Excellent at the end of the year. I also got back my maths. Algebra I got Merit, numbers-achieved, statistic-achieved. Would had got merit, it was just so close, I just screwed up in a question but the answer was really close.
I had another problem now, is physics better or web designing? People says taking 3 science will be really tough and I wouldnt want to stress out next year. I would want to get my credits easily. Course selection is pretty tough, I think I am going to do some research on web deisgning and physics. I would love to try business management since I heard that you can sell stuff and make own business. I bet that will be a good experience for me.
Today I sat with Abby and her group. Only six of them were together so wasnt really scary though. It seems that it is pretty fun to be in their group as they do some stupid stuff. Abby wanted to try to throw a knife at me with my eyes close. She sort of lied to me about how she had done is to her whole group. I would not have found out if they wouldnt had said that she threw a knife and it got stuck in someone's eye. Well, abby and alice joke about me with some nonsense talk of theirs. At least there is still some kind soul who would stick up for me. I even got trick by alice. She said something about joining a club called pen 15. She said that terri is number 13 and she is number 14 and I could be number 15. I should stick to my instinct. I felt that it is such a weird club to be called pen. But with my kindness (cough..) I let her write on my hand. Well she wrote pen15 of course and I guess you guys know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment