Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today was really a funny day. Man! Olivia really stood up against those devils (year 9). Well it started when a girl (really annoying girl) kept throwing foods and rubbish at Stacey. Stacey got pretty much uncomfortable and ran to sit beside chelsy. Olivia usually get mad at those who litter all over the place. Well, can't blame her, I hate litter assembly. Well that girl kept littering so Olivia just walked over to their sit and told them to pick their stuff up. But they just kept laughing so did Stacey. Well I was chatting with Fleur and Natalia at that moment. Fleur was pretty pissed at what they did so she went over picked their rubbish up and then chuck it on their table. Lol! Everyone sort of clapped for them. Well good job to Fleur and Olivia. That was a pretty brave act.
English marks was really terrible. I only got an achieved for my novel. Others was such a disappointment. Well my teacher said it was normal and I dont think so... I also when to ask Mrs Ambrose whether I should take 212 and she said I should take 222. Sigh...No easy english for me then.... Abby is such a digusting person. She stuff something ** *** ****. ( Not going to say it. Too disgusting) She told me she is a thoughtful soul. She said that she is really deep, like kept telling me that what if we are small and tiny like an ant and some monster just step on out planet and we all die. I dont think that is deep, sounds a bit silly. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment