Friday, September 4, 2009

Tamine, Chelsy and Stacey....some weird people. The group I somehow sit with has become a cellphone session group. Why text when you can talk face to face. This is how I found out they were texting each other, when Tamine put her phone down, Stacey will pick up her cellphone and laugh her head off. Hmm...they might be keeping something secretive...
Later on, Stacey said they should break the news to the group. But then no one dare to say a word so they kept ordering people to talk. Round and round it goes but no one dare to say a word...Well, after they told me I still don't get them. They started from how they accept different races into our group to how stacey and Tamine are gay. I dont get the point. Then they said about orientation. Oh well...who cares.
Thai girl got beaten up by two avonside girls?? Somehow the two racist people told the thai girl to go back to her own country. Isnt this a free-will country? How can you just chase people back to their own country? I think racist people should be kicked out of their own country so they got no where to go except for asian places. That should teach them their lesson. Well, I dont think I want to talk about this now. I need to take the in clothes. My big brother is like a control freak, he likes to control me and my brother. It is such a shame that no one listen to him, especially my second brother. Well, my second brother never listen to anyone, he is such a stubborn person.

No comments:

Post a Comment