Thursday, September 3, 2009

A day to remember the past..

Badminton championship is on today. Guess what, I won! Both single and doubles. Tough oppenent I had on singles. I was versing some girl and I didnt play seriously. I thought I didnt have to smash much but she was really good so, at the end used all my smashes. Mrs Orr said I got lazy feet. Well winning the game was a good thing but receiving trophy at the end of the year is a nightmare. I dont want to go up and receive the trophy. I will freak out. The terrible thing while playing badminton is...it was hot. Can't really concentrate when it is hot.
Lisa, always steal my stuff. Would say that she is like a 'toyol'. Just one blink and my stuff will be gone. Well, I wouldnt hate my friends. They play an important part in my life too. Without friends in school would be terrible...still remembering the first time I came to this school. Lonely and friendless.
I would like to say thanks to some of my friends. Although I dont really understand them yet. Lol, sometimes I m just afraid that they would get mad at me. Probably I care too much. Well, thanks to abby, terri and alice who made the first move to speak to me. They are actually the only one that let me be myself. Well...I think I know them quite well but Alice is a bit of a creepy one. I dont think I know much about her since in graphics class she creeps me out sometimes. Probably because her hardworking attitude. She put her mind and soul in her work. Abby is a rascal, sometimes. But quite like her rascal attitude. Terri is a...I think I will stop now. Now...thanks to the group I sit with for not excluding me (somehow the previous group doesn't seems friendly). Well I still don't really get them at times....Somehow I feel that I am sitting with the wrong group...But they still put the smiles on my face though. Oh yeah the 'geeks' in my maths class are pretty much silly too.
Now I still remember my friends in Malaysia too. Andrea the loud and noisy girl, Jia ling the musician freak, Janine...somehow like a 'mum' teaches us to do this and that. Darshna, the smart one. My most honourable victims which I also tease - Keemi and Keemei, Farah A. and some other people...can't remember all. Shu ping, and some of close friends of hers could win the best gossiper awards. Elena the maths nerd somehow the attitude is quite like andrea (screamer). I can still remember them screaming real loud just because of some small stuff. Ding, Andrea and Elena will be given the best screamer awards. Li Hui the anime freak sometimes persuade me to cosplay with her. Farah Diyanah the most hardworking person in our group. Sigh all of them are smart people except for me...my brain is the size of a peanut....just like what the genius said..There are still more of them, but can't really mention all cause my brain isn't functioning well.
Oh yes and my lovely friends in church..mostly girls of course because dont really talk to the boys much. They are funny and crazy. Yeah...
I think I will stop now, my back hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment