Saturday, October 17, 2009

I was thinking about going to sumner tomorrow. But my dad said 'go by bus', I was like okay..Realised I dont even know the way to sumner, I will be lost somewhere. Haha!
This is what my dad made during his job..

I was shock when Ellen said she know I called Abby. I thought she was stalking me or something. Abby is just like Alice when I first call her, well it was different since she talk. Alice was laughing on the phone for the whole time. Abby was laughing at something, boy she was loud! And Alice is real soft like a mouse, only through the phone of course. Not when I see her face to face. Haha!
It was scary when we went to art class during lunch time. When I went in there was heaps of people in there and they look at me like weirdly. As if like they were saying 'WTH is this asian doing with all the kiwis. Why isnt she with her asian friends'. And then I was left alone at the table so I started dreaming. What was I dreaming about? Anyway, I was pretty happy that some people like my speech. I spent hours on it rewriting again and again. Well it doesnt really matter about my essay, it is more like how I am going to deliver it on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment