Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Computer exam was a nightmare. I tend to repeat my answer...I afraid that I might fail and 4 credits just go flying away... This what I wrote..
Without forest, there wont be any trees and without trees, there wont be any oxygen. So how can we save the forest? We can save the forest by reusing papers over and over again. Papers comes from trees and wasting papers would just cause trees to be chopped down. We can save the forest by reusing the used papers....and more..
See the highlighted blue sentences? That is so obvious that I repeated the sentences again. I am going to fail...unless the marker goes easy on me.
Graphics was a very interesting class. First we played slapping hand games, which I always lose to Alice and my hands became real sore. But before that, she gave me a dead leg, which my leg was really dead. Oh and she fell! Haha! She pulled my bag and I stepped on her foot which makes her trip over. Anyway, back to graphics class, Alice became our science teacher. Teaches us about genetics, but later on she dont really know what she was doing. Anyway, we did play some hangman though.
During lunch time Alice bought me a 'Nerds' sweet. Oh and that reminds me that I have to give her two dollars back without her knowing. The 'Nerds' sweet was good but it makes me feel like a stupid person because I dont know how to open the packet. So Alice helped me to open the packet and teaches me how to eat it which I dont really need any information on that. This is what the groups I sit with are like. We gather together in a place then we sit in a circle. If you come too late the circle seems to be close up already so you have to squeezed in...which I am too lazy to do that so I sit outside the circle and a loner. Then G will try to include me in. This group will never do things together although they sit together. It will breaks into two group. But today, this group broke into three. Abby, Danielle and Rosy was talking together, of course Abby was the one jabbering away like a noisy parrot. G and Alice were sunbathing and talking while I and some other girls were listening to their conversation. Well, I am always the quiet one because I observed what the friends I made are like...and I learnt quite a few things today. About G and Alice, they actually could be quite a good couple if one of them was a boy. Well, my friends are all interesting in many ways. There are more to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment