Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Saw some stupid grundy run. Well, who cares about that, what I care about is my stupid exam!! So many mistake! Lets not talk about that, just makes me even more upset.
Well, today I spent my time in library studying. Not exactly studying like mad, like half an hour before the library close I went to play some computer games. I didnt know where to go so I sat near the gate and took out my english book, revising the metaphor, alliteration and all those things all over again. Then I heard a loud 'quack', I got a shock of my life when I saw one duck looking at me so closely. Then she walk away with her showing off her sexy butt by shaking it as she go. There were like two male ducks following her behind, 'What a show off, just call me to show off her beautiful body'. I will name the white duck head 'Bob' and the black one 'Tom'. It was just fascinating watching the ducks. Anyway, Bob wanted to come down from a high place, he couldnt see because ducks are not stereoscopic like us, so Bob smartly uses his leg to feel his way around like a blind man. Whereas, Tom trip and fell... The female duck and the male duck separated, Bob was looking up at the tree which I dont know why, he walk around looking up. Well, I think they were adorable, anyway I am going to watch tv, got enough with studies today.

No comments:

Post a Comment