Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A day at home...not really

I went out with my mum to visit my cousins, Leroy and Amanda. Was pretty reluctant at first because I planned to spend my time at home today. Well, so my mum and I brought Amanda to the shop and she was pretty scared at first. But I think she wanted to go so badly but didnt want to leave her 'kakak' and her mum behind. She was a pretty cute little cousin I have as when she was on her way out she wave and gave a few flying kisses to her 'kakak'.
When we reached the office, she was as scared as a little mice when she saw my brother. She wanted to run off. Well, I think she did enjoy her half an hour day out because she wanted to go out again when we place her back at her house.
Anyway, Alice wanted to see my dogs picture. But you know, my dog, Cherry, she is a pretty stubborn girl. I said 'Look at the camera!', she would turn her head high and away like a little cocky dog. It took me 15 minutes just to get a clear picture of her face...

Well, she is quite a big dog, when she jump she is as tall my neck height. I realised when I just came back from NZ. New Zealand dogs are pretty small, I mean they love to own small dogs. Although, Cherry is pretty big, she is a gentle dog but not when she get hyper. She goes crazy and wild. But she wouldn't bite your fingers when you give her a food and she would lick you if you are injured. That is my precious little dog, make her cry and I would make you suffer!

No comments:

Post a Comment