Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank God for friends

Friends are pretty special to me. They are the part where they show happiness. In Malaysia it wasn't that hard to find friends but in New Zealand.
It was a torturing for 6 months,
six months without friends,
six months without talking,
six months without a real smile on my face in school.
It was like no one would accept an Asian girl in a white country. I prayed and prayed for friends, and God gave me some. I wasnt satisfied...until Alice said 'Sit with us! Please..' and I always asked 'Why?' She got such lovely friends why would she want a boring person to sit with her? And her answer...'Because you are funny' Of course I am shocked but pleased. And I guess I am funny because I can't speak as well as they do...you know Malaysian accent. Well, I reluctantly denied but I seriously wanted to sit with them. But I dare not leave my friends alone, the group who invited me to sit with them first.
And guess what! Every single day, I looked forward to Graphics, not because I like that subject, it is just because of those three silly girls who would make my day...most of the times. It is interesting how they argue and sometimes talk non stop. Or how they talk but never listen to the other conversation and the other would just yell 'Listen!'.
Anyhow, not to forget my Malaysian friends. It wasn't hard to choose a group because they join the group I am in. As they got bigger, it slowly disperse to smaller group, how sad... Anyway, sometimes I try to include those daydreamers who got left out once in awhile but not all the time. Hey! I am not perfect! It was all good the first year. The group grew at the second year but the third year I dont really know what happen. Well, who cares about that, all I know is that my friends are special in different ways. They make me smile differently...Jia Ling with her sarcasm, Andrea with her funny reactions, Li Hui with her bad stamina...and more. Each one take a part in completing the groups happiness, well some just couldn't tolerate but I love what the group is made out right now.
Well, the church is lovely, everyone is close knitted to each other, everyone is just like a family there. So thank God for such good and lovely friends I have.
I would say that sometimes I make people unhappy or I dont really know how to show my appreciation, so please forgive my stupid acts. It sort of pains me if I lose one good friend like you guys...I know I might be a bully or sarcastic person. Sorry if I disappoint you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment