Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My cousins

My cousin had just left to Singapore. They are from Australia. So far they are the closest one from my dad's side. Cindy, the one in pink is an extrovert type. She is the most hype up person, the last night they were with us. She sang in the car with her sister and she waved happily to the guard. Shernese, she just completed her studies in high school. Going to be a lawyer soon...I think. She is the one who is the mature type and she seems to be a good sister. Michael, the one in white on the left is a quiet type. I didnt talk to him much though, because he is really quiet.




Notice the same thing in the two pictures above? How come old ladies love to smile with their mouth close. Jeremy is the most awkward one...

The candid shot


My cousin and brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment