Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whatever night it is called.

When to a party at night and it was like crazy (probably not as crazy as NZ), the loud music booming, people jumping up and down on the dance floor, girls dancing with girls. Oh well, lets just see the pictures I got.
Jia Ling, the only girl playing, the guitar


Elena and I (my hair looks like crap I know so I tied it up)

Janine, Jia Ling, me, Elena (I tied my hair up)

It was like you can hear for a moment, until you enter that crazy room you just turn deaf. All I know was people's mouth were moving and I was like 'What?!'. There were group of dancers, I wouldn't say they were awesome because they sort of bored me after awhile, but they were okay. Everyone on the dance floor were like drunken ladies, sort of scared me, but there were no alcoholic drink so I think they got drunk by drinking too much orange juice. Most of the people were really rude, give people a chance to perform mate, instead of encouraging them they 'Booed' them down. How rude, I wonder what happen in NZ. I think they will get bashed up ae? Nah, most of them are skater dude and rugby players, right? Anyway, let those rude guys have their fun, when it is their turn they will cry. I saw they were ugly, all of them were ugly anyway. Well, not all but most if them. I mean the boys not the girls, the girls were stunning, uhh...not including me , I look awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment