Monday, January 11, 2010

Genting trip

The trip was awesome and fun! I went for quite some rides but the most boring one is dinosaur boating. Waited for half an hour and it turn out to be so shitty.
Anyway, we went up by riding a cable car. It was quite fun.

My little cousin, Amanda, her first time sitting in a cable car.

My family pictures
Waiting for the cyclone ride, was fun but the long queue was crazy.


I did took other nice pictures, but I think one of my brother went to delete it. It was a three hours drive and I spent my time by sleeping all the way. It was really fun and enjoyable. Those who visit Malaysia must definitely go to Genting. No regrets!
Oh yeah, I went in the Haunted Mansion and I was shitting in my pants when the ugly ghost was moving. And the room was freaking dark dont really know where I was going because I almost bang into most of the walls. The boy who was following us was speechless as he went out, I think he was scared to death. All I think about was whether I chose the right thing to go into that eerie room but it turn out to be a good experience. But I will never go into another haunted mansion again.

No comments:

Post a Comment