Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thinking is what I always do

Since I am bored at home, I spent most of my time thinking some stupid question. And now I am in the office typing, at 1.30 p.m I shall go to my old school and surprise my friends. It wouldn't be much of a surprise and Farah will be furious at me again. I promise her last night that I will tell her when I am coming, but I didn't and with her sensitive self, I think I am a goner this time. Guess what! I am only hanging out with Andrea because they are:
having tution, too protected by their parents, in debt, not allow to drive and they dont have transport.
Oh! What a bother!
Anyway, back to the topic. What I have been thinking about is:
What is my future going to be like? And all I can see is a dark hole....
What happen if I were a boy? That is a stupid question. The answer is I will never be a boy.
What if I dont pass my NCEA exam? I am the biggest loser in my family.
What and How and Why keeps coming out. But the worst thought is NCEA. That just makes me piss myself. Yeah I have been wondering what is happening in NZ now. I think my friends are having the time of their life while I am in the mist of boredom. Oh well, I think I should go and read some newspaper to pass my time.
I am going to Genting tomorrow!! And ride all the rides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment