Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy and Sad

I passed level 1!! That is what I am so happy about. I failed 4 papers which the three is english and the other one computer. English was expected to fail because I didn't revise much since I pass it already. Computer was much expected but I didnt expect the other two paper to get a merit!! So I was pretty happy about that. The other results was unexpected too, I expected it to be a Achieved or Not achieved. But I got Merit too but not Excellence....Oh well, my best results is Maths...
The sad thing about today, my sickness got worse. From just sore throat to sore throat and a cold. How did I celebrate my result? I didnt get to jump and dance around, I celebrate by sleeping...at least I had a peaceful sleep though since I passed.
I wonder how did the others did...I think they were better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment