Friday, January 15, 2010

Malaysia band, Bunkface, this band's beat and all sounds really good. I am not really a big fan of malay's band and all but their beat is quite good.
Anyway, I have been stuck in my room for like whole morning because of my Flu, I hate to be sick. You just can't eat what you want to eat. It just pains me as I see my family gobbles down that mouth watering peanuts, and drink awesome fizzy drinks. All I get to drink is water and 100 plus. Well, while I am stuck in my room, I have been reading 'God's smuggler'. It is a real good book, I had been reading 1/2 of the book. It shows how this guy, Andrew, works undercover for God. And he smuggled some christian books into some country where communist is ruling over them. Oh well, I am not good at explaining, if you want to read just lend the book from me or go and buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment