Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I went to have a futsal game on new years eve. I thought I wouldn't be the only girl but turned up that I was the only girl there. There were nine guys and one girl (me). After futsal, we went to celebrate new year in a 'mamak' store. All I had was milo ice, it was a beautiful night and the moon was brightly shinning. Futsal was good, it was fun but wasn't so fun at the thought that I am the lousy one in the game.
Before futsal, my cutie cousin came. By 'cutie' I don't mean a hot cousin, I mean my 1 year old cousin and few months cousin came to my house for dinner. The older one is called Amanda and she is really adorable. You can tell that she is really happy because she kept bouncing up and down like a ball except that she is thinner than a ball. She keep running around and sometimes drag me or my brothers to play with her. Boy, she really eat a lot! Even the orange skin she wanted to put it in her mouth and I was like 'No, it is a skin, eat that' and she kept prying my hand open. It is funny how she can't pronounce some certain letters like 'f'. She says 'pour' instead of 'four' and 'pie' instead of 'five'. The baby boy, can't play much with him because he will cry. Won't be seeing them anymore when I go to New Zealand.
Oh yeah,


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment