Thursday, December 31, 2009

Updates!

I haven't been blogging lately because I was busy with holiday trips!

Christmas day was nothing really. The only fun part was watching the newbie cooking. Jessica the queen of 'mangkuk' was baking for the first time in her whole entire life. Yeah first time! She dont really know what to do, so Yen Mei was telling her what to do and she peeled an apple for like 15 minutes (I think). We have to make apple pie. Yen Mei was like telling her how to stir and stuff like that, until Sarah, the scary teacher, came... She went yelling instructions at Jessica and Jessica felt peer pressure so started shouting back and the food that she was making was flying all around the table. Chen Li house, the food was delicious. It was all good until giving present time...I think I was singing while the man was yelling out to the people what they should to in order to get their presents. Guess what I got..

A 'Ben 10' colouring book. Real sweet and childish... I ended up giving it to Ken. Well, you dont expect a sixteen year old girl to sit at the corner colouring right?? Well, probably some of you would do that but not me. Anyway I got another present which is a bar of chocolate which is not so bad.

26th of December, Random Party. It was funny but real messy, it was like no one knows what they were doing. The game was really scary...Well, the first game was not the second one. The second one was ages, it was like you draw something on someones back and the you pass the message to the front by drawing on your groups back. It took to long that my brother, Jeremy drew a smiley face on Ken's back. The real drawing was a keyboard....

28th December, Port Dickson trip! The room was awesome and I learnt how to swim. Still can't float, instead of floating, I sink like a rock. That is basically the interesting part... No wait! Jessica took a pissed in the pool and Auntie Judy was happily swimming at the spot where she pissed. Freaking hilarious!! Oh and I went kayaking with Jessica. Jessica got tired real fast so I ended up did most of the rowing. We didn't know how to row very well so instead of going straight we went side ways. It was a fun trip.

Today, I painted the fence. I had fun at the first part but got tired later on, and I had to continue tomorrow... But tomorrow my little cousins are coming over!! Woohoo! I hope they dont cry, especially the little baby. Well, that's all... Will upload pictures later, because this is my brothers laptop and I could only use it for half an hour, but I will try to extend my time. I think he won't mind, he is not that fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment