Sunday, January 24, 2010

She left

It pains me as I she that lovely girl left. Her favourite spot is left empty and every time I hold it back trying to be happy as she had reunite with her brother. They looked the same, but she is prettier and fatter. I will always remember her, her beautiful brown eyes, her beautiful, rough and shiny brown and white fur. Her long slender legs, and how she struts weirdly. Stubbornly refusing a bath every time I call her to the front, she would hide behind the trees, peeping at me.
The house feels so silent, the chains do not screeched every time she walks, no one barks at the gardener anymore, rubbish truck come and go with that gentle creature chasing after them, rushing to the front, baring her sharp teeth at the men and releasing a loud bark.
Everything is empty, as if I didn't own her before. I have to stop before a tear is release from my eyes. It is time to release my pain through badminton.

No comments:

Post a Comment