Friday, February 5, 2010

The start of school, again....

It was a boring first day. Welcoming the new headmistress of the school, I don't even know what was going on, just sit and stand following the crowd, consider it my work out for today. Abby and G was like 'OH it is Livia!! Got any photos?' I told them I do but didn't bring it. I will bring it on monday and the Malaysian food. So Alice you better come to school on Monday or you won't be able to try one. I asked G about the seashells, I asked whether they will like it but all I heard was mumbling. So I guess she doesn't like it, oh! I will just bring it for the other two though. But if they hate it I shall keep it for myself.
The popular 'G' is just so popular. During the house orientation, everyone will squeeze beside her, rushing for a sit beside her. Sometimes I got 'push' away, ending up at the far end. But I am fine with that thing, just grab one seat and you will be fine. I learn that from the first time I came to New Zealand. Being a loner is just fine sometimes, because there are some good things will happen if you are alone. For example, appreciate your lonely time because if there are crowds around you, you will love to be alone. And you might be able to make new friends, well, that is how I made my friends. Of course if there is a chance I will sit beside G, but most of the time she waved me into the seat beside her. Oh well, got to wash the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment