Monday, February 15, 2010

Damn the Damp

Wetness all around, this leads to a cold defile weather. Not pleasing at all, and it made my day worst. The gloomy sky, the gray clouds hid the sunshine of happiness. Physics was worst, I don't understand and I told Mrs Garland Brown that I wanted to quit physic but she told me to stay in that class a few more days. See how it goes because most of the class I wanted to go into is full!! Well that made my whole day worst, literally. I guess if I can't get in I have to be strong and try to be a wee bit smarter to understand the whole thing about physics. It is all in God's hands, I guess I have to leave it all to God.
Coming back, just because I flip up my phone in accident and my brother goes all hysteria just because I accidently picked his phone up. Jeez, he goes all the way nagging through the whole journey. Of course I got really annoyed and I kept telling him it is an accident, but with his lack of trust in me (it is normal) he kept yelling and wanted to snatch my cellphone from my hands. With the water bottle in my hand I threaten to spill it on him if he don't stop snatching my cellphone from me. Now he is still nagging and threatening to revenge, oh whatever, I don't want to argue with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment