Thursday, February 11, 2010

Homework and more homeworks.

Physics is really crazy and I don't really understand what the teacher is teaching. The homework is really hard, algebra, gosh I am already studying algebra in maths and I am struggling to understand it already. So I was like stuck at a hard maths question for like thirty minutes or more. Calculating and recalculating, ask my brother for help and I don't really understand what he was talking about.
Biology was silly but fun. We went out of class and went to measure 50 photinia leaves for the investigation. Leaves after leaves we put our ruler out stretch across the blade of the leaf, we just guess the length of it not even bothering to pull the bend leaf straight. After biology, maths was next. I arrive slightly too early, without knowing how early I was I just pulled the door open and barged in. I was dreaming until I saw the whole class with the teacher staring at me, I ran out of the class real fast and Dayna was laughing behind. Sheesh, was an embarrassment.
I went to meet mrs Garland Brown today, telling her how I can't cope in Physics, I couldn't change my subject yet because I just had only two classes, she said it wasn't enough. She said I should actually join another two classes to see whether I could cope with it. But I definitely sure that I am going to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment