Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Swimming sports

Boring day, way...way boring than classes. You just sit there and watch people swim, I was yawning almost all the way. I wish I could just sleep in my lovely bed. But at least this year, I have friends to roam around with. G, Abby, Alice, Danielle and more were sitting beside me, of course they were like yakking all the way. G was sitting beside me and most of the time I was alone with her because we can't swim and the others were like in the pool having their fun there. G said I was random, guess this is my usual self huh. Even the Malaysian people thinks I am weird, oh well, being weird is special. After having conversation with G, I was thinking about dropping physics. That subject is really boring, what I mean is that it is sort of hard and all about electricity and it is dead boring. I think I couldn't cope much with three sciences since I am not a genius. I planned that I should take up PE leap, sort of miss the exercising and stuff like that. I wish I could change my english class, most of the people in there are real noisy. I miss my old english class, they were better and fun although they were quite noisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment