Monday, February 8, 2010

Never fulfill

When you are in school, there are whole lots of homework chuck at your face; you just wish you were at home relaxing.
When you are at home relaxing, there are just so much free time, you got nothing to do; you just wish you were in school.
I can't even get my own happiness over this petty things. So today, I plan to find happiness in every thing, even in moments of sadness. But can I do it? Oh well, I will just try my best.
I am back to my old self! I love the subjects that took this year, it is just the part where I sit alone. Classes where I sit alone: Physics, English and Maths.
Actually I don't sit alone in Maths and Physics. It is just that I don't know the people that sit with me. They babbles; I dream. That is what I do. English is the worst, how come every one in my class is so noisy? I don't even dare to make my speech anymore. I just have to pluck up the courage to make a fast 4 minutes speech, oh...and it is on shakespears...I would be speechless!
It is great that they love the key chains. I got such a bad feeling that they would say 'ugh! ugly!' Or probably they said that in their mind. What the heck is wrong with you Livia, remember happiness. It took me days to figure out what they love. I was planning to get them some necklace or earrings or rings, but I realized my taste just ain't good enough for them. I mean I might end up picking an ugly ring up or earrings or necklace. So I plan to get them key chains, I thought key chains were too small. Well, I still ended up buying key chains and it is a sea shell key chain with their name on it. After I bought it I realized NZ has a beach which is beautiful but is their any sea shells there? Alice said she has heaps of sea shell and I was like 'crap!'. But since she love it so it is fine. I realized another thing, never ever let Alice hug you, you will die from suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment