Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shit and Sheet, so confusing.

'May I have a shit of paper?' Oops, did I just swear? Of course I did, while I tried my best, Amy and Stacey would laugh with pleasure. Amy told me not to change my way of speaking because it is good. She wish she could do that but I don't think it is appropriate for me to keep doing that. With Stacey help of course it was such a failure I didn't get to get it right. Only once. After that, I seek for Nicole helps, another failure.
Youtube, it has everything in it. I learnt it from some woman but I don't know whether it is right. I think it is best I ask someone to help me. Ah! Seek Alice and Terri for help in business management class. I assured Stacey that I would get it right by tomorrow and I wouldn't want her to be grinning would I? What I mean is that I want me myself to be grinning at them with success. It is always okay to make mistake that is where I can learn from it. Hey! My english ain't that perfect, I have to learn how to speak chinese and malay too, so how am I suppose to learn the pronunciations of english. No time for that in Malaysia or else you will be failing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment