Monday, March 29, 2010

Holiday is coming!!

Woot! Holiday is coming and I am looking forward to it. Today our mentor came along and help us with some things, We straightened out everything and make it good and organised. Well, the silly production director which is me is totally unorganized. I mean, when she was like asking me about the product and prices I was like 'um...?' and nodding me head like a crazy person. Gosh, I don't know anything because Erin helps to do all the research about the price money and choosing all the production. How would I know, I am useless! Anyway, Dayna and I sort out one thing which is putting up the poster everywhere and I think the teacher don't even bother to read it! I watch them as they go, and they just open the door and walk in! Gosh look and that pink colourful poster! Read it! The students read it but not them. Heh! Blind teachers....

No comments:

Post a Comment